Are You Setting Boundaries Or Ultimatums?
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you giving boundaries or ultimatums in your relationships?
When people set boundaries, it is an attempt to continue the relationship, not an attempt to hurt the other person. When people give ultimatums, it is an attempt to be in control of the relationships. Boundaries are...
- about choice
- invite change
- about taking care of me
- about control
- about punishing you
With boundaries, we welcome true intimacy by communicating our needs and our limits clearly so as to avoid the buildup of resentment. So, which are you doing, giving boundaries or setting ultimatums?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What are boundaries?
- What's the difference between boundaries and ultimatums?
- How to set HEALTHY boundaries with the help of, 'Boundaries Exploration' exercise?
- What are your limitations?
- What do you resent?
- What's your dialogue style?
- How to address your fears?
This session will include the following:
- Toolkits to easily apply what you learn
- Worksheets to immediately begin working on your personal targets you want to achieve
- Printable posters - affirmative reminders for happier relationships
Who should attend?
- ANYONE & EVERYONE - We all are humans and have relationships:
- Familial relationships
- Romantic relationships
- Platonic Relationships
- Work relations - colleagues, friends, clients, etc.
- Life partners
- Business partners
And we want ALL of these relationships to be happy ones, isn't it? I'm sure you have a resounding YES to say. So, what are you waiting for? Join in. Save yourself. Save your relationships.
- Boundaries or Ultimatums?INR 1,000INR 1,0000INR 0